Nov 10, 2011

October

Halloween

I'm a little behind and just now finished our blog on Halloween, oops! The Thursday before Halloween I had a Junior League Baby Steps Halloween party to help out with so Maddie joined me. I could not have asked for a better baby, she was perfect for Mommy.




We had a busy schedule with lots of stops to make. On Friday we went to Granddad & Grandma's house. Maddie can't wait until she can bake with Grandma and try all her baked goodies. She always has cookies, pies or some kind of yummy surprise waiting for us! What a fun night it was watching the World Series and eating Pizza, Daddy's favorite.

Grandma & Maddie 


Saturday morning we were up early and ready for a fun day at Bakers Acres with Mimi & Papa and looking forward to seeing our friends from Tishomingo.


This is my sister-in laws parents place. The kids love all the fun Fall activities and pumpkin patch.

Boston & Brock duck racing

Whitney & Maddie



Brock & Maddie

This was Maddie's first visit to mommy's hometown. We had a good time hanging out and watching all the kiddos have such a fun time! I can't wait for Maddie to be able to run around and play with them all, I know she will love it!


We had such a fun weekend with all the family and so glad we got to show our little ladybug off to all her grandparent's.




We ended our weekend with church on Sunday. We were able to get some pictures of Maddie with her Mimi & Papa and a five generation picture of her great great grandmother Grany Opal, Nana, Papa, Mommy & Maddie



five generations





Maddie's 1st Hallowee

Halloween night we dressed Maddie in her ladbybug costume and I pushed her in her stroller for a few blocks with Ashley and her 2 children . Even though Maddie was too young to trick -or-treat we loved watching Alexandria & Mitchell have fun!

It started to get a little chilly out, so Maddie and I headed back to the house to hand out candy to the neighborhood kids with Dad.



Maddie's neighborhood friends
Alexandria & Mitchell

custest lil punkin ever


No comments:

Post a Comment